AA (Automobile Association) UK Breakdown Cover: Get Breakdown cover in the UK from Automobile Association
for just pennies a day. Get immediate cover online and enjoy peace of mind on the road. Why choose Automobile Association breakdown cover above all the competitors?
- Automobile Association have around 3600 of their own uniformed patrols - so Automobile Association is never far away from you
- Automobile Association patrols are highly trained and equipped - so they can get you on your way again quickly
- Automobile Association always find the fastest route to you - with the help of global positioning and satellite navigation
- Automobile Association doesn’t charge extra for labour - (if a roadside fix takes longer than expected)
- You’re the member not the car - with Automobile Association personal membership, you are covered 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day in any vehicle
When you join up with Automobile Association
you're in safe hands, with the most trusted name for UK breakdown coverage.
have more than twice as many patrols on the road as any other breakdown organisation and, if you break down, the AA has the latest satellite technology to help find the shortest route to get to you. Automobile Association
attends a breakdown, on average, every 8.7 seconds and repairs around 8 out of 10 cars by the roadside. Also, only the AA has 'VIxEN', a unique on-board computer to help diagnose faults rapidly when you've broken down. Most important of all, Automobile Association is the only breakdown organisation to offer personal members a free courtesy car, so you'll never be left stranded.
With Automobile Association
you're covered, not the car. This means you are covered in any vehicle, whether you're the driver or a passenger. You can extend this same protection to your partner and family. As a member of Automobile Association, you are entitled to discounts on many other products and services Automobile Association provides. When you renew AA will send you a special booklet which contains details of the preferential prices for these important services. Automobile Association have also teamed up with a number of other organisations to bring you a range of great motoring-related money-saving offers. The free booklet contains details of how you can take advantage of them.